- Provides excellent protection under normal ambient temperatures
- Superior Heat Transfer hence better cooling
- Superior Corrosion Protection
- Suitable for Vehicles with Aluminium Components
TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Meets all international specifications of major OEM’s
- Compatible with : all natural & synthetic rubbers & painted surfaces of automobiles
- Special protection for : Cast aluminium metals radiators & engines as per OEM requirement
- Direction of use : One part of coolant with max two to three parts of clean water as per weather conditions
|Boiling Point °C
|Freezing Point °C
The information prepared provides the typical properties that are considered as representative. Some variation, customization can be there which will not affect performance is possible.
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.